Hi there. I’m Koushik Naskar. I’m a PhD student in School of Chemical Sciences, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India. I love learning about technologies and building tools to automate stuff. Check out the Projects page to know more about my works.
- Numerical Programming:
- C, C++, Fortran, Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn Matplotlib, Seaborn etc.)
- High Performance Computing:
- OpenMP, MPI, GPU (CUDA), Job Scheduler (PBS, Slurm)
- Full Stack Web development:
- Backend: NodeJS, Django, Flask
- Others: Dash-Plotly, Streamlit
- Cross Platform Software Development:
- Electron JS, Flutter
- Android & iOS App Development:
- Bash, SQL, Git, CI/CD, Cloud Deployment etc.